Locs, or dreadlocks, are a unique subset of the texture of natural hair. There are many methods to start locs, but the end result is strands of hair that matte and lock together to create a hanging, rope-like appearance.
It is important to understand that locs, while just as versatile as any other hair type, do not behave like loose hair. We are offering a one-day clinic to educate loc wearers and loc stylists alike on how to approach two popular techniques: Coloring locs, and Cutting them.
- Theory: What are Locs and how does this TEXTURE of hair react to the chemistry of color
- Forms of Color: rinses, demi, semi, permanent, and bleach alternatives.
- Cutting Locs: The taboos, The fear, The Truth. Long layers, bobs, and bangs – how to cut them properly.
- Color Applications: highlights, partial heads, whole heads, lowlights, reverse highlighs
- Stylings – Thinking outside the box techniques.
- Bonus for Professionals: “I cover Internet marketing via social media networking and how to get published without paying magazines. My business being world renown is a product of social media and I have been published in magazines around the world and have not paid a dime nor have I ever entered a Loc Competition, which is the traditional way of getting recognized and rising to the top in our industry. I represent The New Era of Locs!”- Thierry Baptiste
Tickets for this unique course available now for Class in South Florida on March 22nd and Thierry Baptiste will be taking clients the next day at All Dolled Up Salons !
If you have any future inquires, emails can be directed to: GetBaptized@me.com
Facebook Event Page:https://www.facebook.com/events/945579552153254/