Curlfest, formerly know as the Natural Hair and Beauty Expo, is in Orlando this coming weekend (Sept 27). It promises to be the ultimate celebration of natural hair. So why should you go?…
- Hard to find Hair Products- There will be vendors representing brands you can’t find in your local Wal-mart.
- Unique chance to talk hair with the experts- Speakers include Rochelle Graham, Melissa Hibbert, and James Bonds.
- Refresh your love for your hair- Come learn a new trick or style to give your hair a fresh start!
- Stay up-to-date on the latest hair trends- Hair shows are where stylists get to flex their creative muscles. This is where new trends are made!
- Vendors offer special deals at these types of shows- You could get an exclusive discount on a new styling tool or product!
- Meet others who love hair as much as you do-
- For professionals: Make useful connections in the industry- Networking doesn’t just happen online, people!
- Support the community- This expo features local businesses, not just big brands.
- Product Samples!!- You could pay $10 a bottle to try that new product you saw in the store, and risk not liking it. Or, you could pick up a free sample at their booth and lose nothing!
- All Dolled Up!– ADU is the featured salon at this year’s Expo.Come see us show off!
DATE: September 27, 2014
TIME: 11:00am – 7:00pm
WHERE: Orlando World Center Marriott
$15 (with advance ticket purchase)
$20 advance VIP (includes swag bag)
$20 day of the event
Children 13 & under free with a paid adult
PARKING: $7.50 (save $ and the environment, consider carpooling)