Every stylist has a holy grail of hair products. These are their all-time favorites and the backbone of their styling technique. These products never fail to turn out gorgeous, healthy hair. Put simply, they just work for that stylist. If you do your own hair on a regular basis, you probably have a holy grail of products at home right now. After searching far and wide, you finally found that handful of products that your hair just seems to love. We would like to share what’s in our Holy Grail collection with you. Are any of these products “must-haves” for you too? Tell us about it!
- Botanical Oils (Design Essentials)- Botanical Oils is a blend of oils from the wheat plant, African Shea Tree, Olive Tree, ginseng root, and other plant life. Its extreme versatility allows it to stand-alone or be combined with other Design Essentials products to create customized results.
- Elucence Moisture Benefits Shampoo– This gentle cleansing shampoo contains peach extract, irish moss, ginseng and wheat protein, all of which moisturize and condition hair without weighing it down. It soothes and replenishes, leaving your hair feeling healthy and refreshed. Available in 10 oz., liter and gallon sizes.
- HCO Leave In Conditioner and Blow Drying Lotion (Design Essentials)- This product is an inter-cellular treatment, acting as a conditioner as well as a blow-drying agent. It quickly penetrates deep within the hair shaft to replenish needed proteins. Thus leaving the hair soft, manageable, and full of body.
- Honey Curl Forming Custard (Design Essentials)- A natural product with Honey and Chamomile defines, shapes, and elongates curls and coils providing lasting hold without residue for highly-defined, frizz-free curls with brilliant shine.
- Mixed Chicks Leave-In Conditioner / Styling 1 Liter– this patented formula penetrates the hair shaft, conditioning as it smoothes the follicle. Simply work the product through wet hair, air dry and style. It tames naturally curly hair, blocks frizz, works great on perms, and makes hair soft & silky.
So what’s in your holy grail of hair products?