Hair can be so fickle. Hot, humid weather is not its friend; and neither is cold, dry air. Well winter is coming, and your hair is going to need a little extra moisture to survive the season! Here, we’ve put together a list of some of our favorite conditioners because MOISTURE MOISTURE MOISTURE!!
- Design Essentials Natural Moisturizing Conditioner– Moisture-rich botanicals heal dry damaged hair while wheat protein repairs and leaves your hair manageable. This line is dedicated to natural hair, but the product works for all hair types.
- Design Essentials Express Instant Moisturizing Conditioner– This product has been formulated for the busy, yet hair conscious consumer. The rich blend of moisturizers instantly penetrates the cuticle and infuses the hair shaft with moisture. Conditioning time is reduced and hair is silky and soft in just minutes.
- Design Essentials Moisture Retention Conditioning Shampoo-Keep in mind, this product is actually a shampoo! It’s gentle enough to use every day, and the non-stripping formula lathers quickly to detangle and smooth the cuticles leaving your hair feeling soft, silky and full of body.
- Design Essentials Stimulations Super Moisturizing Conditioner– This super charged conditioner that quickly penetrates the scalp, calms and relaxes the senses with its therapeutic peppermint scent while at the same time leaving the hair soft and manageable.
- Design Essentials Therapeutics Rx Leave-In Hydrating Conditioner– Botanical extracts instantly soften and moisturize all textures of dry hair, leaving it nourished from the inside out.
- Dudley’s Moisturizing Conditioner– This special moisturizer specifically targets your hair and scalp. It is specifically designed to work in conjunction with Dudley’s Moisturizing Shampoo.
- Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner – A balancing blend of natural olive oil and coconut moisturizes and protects your hair without weighing it down. Essential triglycerides add softness, shine and silkiness to your hair for effortless combing and minimized breakage.
- MIXED CHICKS deep conditioner– If you are thinking about blow drying or ironing your hair, this is a great treatment before you apply any heat. It will protect you from thermal damage, and will make those straight strands shine! It’s also a great detangler for coarse, curly, or straight hair.