5 Free Hair and Beauty Apps You Need in Your Life
Your phone. You use it for phone calls, e-mail, and social media. Most come with a GPS app and music playing capabilities. It’s about time you used your phone to help you look fabulous! Check out these 5 apps we love for hair and beauty.
- I Love Your Hair- This app by House of Mikko is great for times when you’re in need of a dose of “hairspiration”. The app allows you to filter photos in your news feed according to who is uploading near you or you can follow specific users whose hairstyles you adore. You can also sort by hair type, texture, color and length.
- All Dolled Up Salon Stores– This app has appointment booking features and style galleries. It also instantly connects you to their Facebook and Twitter feeds. New features are being added every week!
- My Black Hair Diary- This app lets you track all your hair appointments, product reminders, even hair growth; and you can share it with your sister community. Your next “big chop” could mean someone else’s new do!
- The Natural Community- Connect with a community of vlogs, blogs, salons, and other websites dedicated to natural hair.
- Natural Black Hair for Children- An app full of forums, tutorials, and videos all about your child’s hair. All the ideas you could want are here!
Some of these are only available for Apple or Android, but many are available for both. Just go to your app store and search. Make your phone work for you!